WELCOME TO 2026!!🎉🎉

Michael Dominick welcomes you into 2026



😇 HAPPY NEW YEAR, THANK GOD YOU MADE IT AND HAD A SAFE ✈ LANDING ONTO THIS YEAR 2026!!

I have been away from online activities since March 2024, just the last week of last month I showed up and announced my presence with an invitation to the first Online meeting for this year, we had "A NIGHT OF PURPOSE IDENTIFICATION"
5th, January 2026.👍

💕💕💕I am so happy to be back online and I have series of items, messages and program activities all lined up for you this New Year 2026 for your Personal Development so that you can use them to CREATE A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF.

MESSAGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!

🎉🎉💕🎉🎉💕🎉🎉💕🎉🎉💕

My message for you this year is simple "Whatever that has not been Favouring you before now, It Is Time To LET GO!! 🚀 and BEGIN AFRESH ⌛in 2026"

🎤 I am telling you, it is OKAY to let it go. It may be something you have been working on for the past years, or maybe all through 2025 up until now if it has not be favouring you, 👂hear from me today to let go and begin afresh.

🎤 I understand that to begin Afresh is not easy but from Personal Experience I tell you, it is possible and it will give you a NEW RELIEF. I have seen people let go and they became better, I have even let go of so many things in my life, started afresh and then build Anew and Emerged from another dimension as a different, better and brighter entity.

👉 Was letting go easy? NO! Was starting afresh easy? NO! But was it possible? YES! was it worth it at the end? YES!

🙋 What are you letting Go or starting afresh? I don't know for sure, it may be your career, your job, business, environment, relationship with your friends, girlfriend or boyfriend, it may be your colleagues but if those relationships are not favouring you, you have tried holding onto it and SEE WHERE IT GOT YOU IN 2025 up until now.

🙋 Why not Try A Different Approach this year 2026 by letting them ALL GO and start afresh, to begin all over again?

👉 Perhaps it may be the kinds of food you have been consuming and it's not favouring your health, or the kinds of activities you engaged in, your type of lifestyle that does not favour your health, LET GO🚀 AND START AFRESH THIS YEAR!!

🎤 If you want to have a New Year, you need to have a new way of thinking, living and behaving to get a New Result.

🎤 Perhaps it may be a BAD BEHAVIOUR that you have carried all through last year 2025 and onto this year 2026 and you know for sure that bad behaviour has not favoured you in anyway but causes you trouble, OGA! MADAM! ABEG DROP 💧 THAT BEHAVIOUR and learn a better one this year 2026.

🎤 The Message for this Year is straight-forward 👉"Whatever that is not favouring you before now, it is time to let go and begin afresh"

*** To Be Concluded***

What have you learnt from this message? Share your thoughts in the comments below 👇

🎤 I am a Thought Leader in Personal Development Coaching, Youth Transformation Mentor and Youth Development Advocate.

Michael Dominick. O. S the PrimeMOVER and PURPOSE_Activator.

Stay Focus 🎯 I will talk to you again.
#startafresh 2026
#beginanew 2026
#beginagain 2026

Share, 👍 and comment 💭 your thoughts Below👇